Jan. 27th, 2005 @ 10:17 pm
Recommend to me:
1. a movie
2. a book
3. a musical artist, song, or album
4. a LiveJournal user not on my friends list
5. what I should have for dinner
6. a website
7. a quote
Then put this in your LiveJournal and I'll do the same for you.
1. Chronicles of Riddick
2. Twisted-Jeffery Deaver (short stories)
3. um...not sure what type of music you like but maybe try Santana's Supernatural album
as they have some great artwork on there
5. A nice pasta?
6. www.africanashes.com (shameless plug:D)
7. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)
Hey, not fair! You're using Dorothy Parker quotes too! :P
|Date:||January 28th, 2005 01:40 am (UTC)|| |
1. The Brady Bunch Movie
2. Hyperion by Dan Simmons
3. Laura Viers - Carbon Glacier or Carpenters Gold
4. Megaman from Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue Version
5. Fried rice
6. www.kingdomofloathing.com (You should join up, i am dibkins, dibbykins and dibbokins. It's ever so much fun:))
7. "And if a frog had wing's he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped"
God, it's 1.39 a to the m. Why do i procrastinate like good lord hamlet (although my doublet remains firmly all braced unlike that lollygagger).
yes, that is a cartoon/computer game character.
|Date:||January 28th, 2005 06:47 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Shaun of the Dead
2. The Crimson Petal and the White by Michael Faber
3. Auf Der Mair
4. drastic dreamer (sorry, don't know how to make this clickable)
5. Roast turkey, a big salad, and pumpkin pie
6. www.ananova.com (quirkies sectino)
7. Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel (Walpole, I think)
1. Garden State : just fucking see it, right!
2. Discworld series. If you haven't read it already, you shame your family.
3. The Postal Service
5. Grilled ham, cheese and tomato, with basil, and a sid salad with italian vinagrette (sp?) dressing.
7. "I'll kick your dog and call it fuckin!" - one of my friends, but we're not entirely sure who.
1. er... ok.
2. read them all.
3. yep, I've already amassed a fairly substantial mp3 collection, so too slow there.
4. hmm. sounds like piles.
5. VEGETARIAN. Hello?
7. i do not have a dog. you can try kicking my cat, but she tends to respond in kind.
Vegetarian, eh? Didn't know that :) I spose you could not put ham on it. grilled tomato and cheese is quite good on it's own. unless you are vegan, in which case you can have grilled tomato, and er, turnip! yes, turnip!
good to speak to you anyway :)
1. battle royale
2. boiling a frog by christopher brookmyre. i haven't read it myself just like the title.
3. the baghdaddies
4. errr... _backpackers
5. aubergine curry.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|